A great career opportunity to gain in-depth exposure to Group and/or Life Insurance projects with an established multinational company.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience;
- Strong domain knowledge in Life or Group Health Insurance products, workflows and processes;
- Good expertise in working with business users to gather and understand their business needs;
- Meticulous and analytical;
- Independent and proactive;
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Technical experience in Group/Asia or Life/Asia.
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancement and Business As Usual;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand and document business requirements;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.