Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent leader to be part of its team to support the Group's Basel Credit & Market Risk Systems.
- Degree in Finance, Banking or Computer Science;
- 5 years working experience working on Basel Credit and Market Risk projects in the Financial Services industry;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mappings;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- â€‹Hands-on experience in OBIEE & QlikView.
- Lead team in the end-to-end implementation of Basel Credit & Market Risk projects;
- Perform end-to-end business and data analysis for change requests related to Basel Credit and Market Risk;
- Prepare functional specifications documents, User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation and execution tasks;
- Conduct functional validation of enhancements, including calculation of risk components required for reports generation;
- Involved in creating function solutions for data transport and data mappings;
- Fine tuning of user requirements to cater for changes in business rules and new products;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting to management.
- Assist in financial verification of Group-level results.