An excellent opportunity to be part of analytics team within a large financial services company.
- Degree in Data Science or Data Analytics;
- Good knowledge in using MS Access and SAS;
- Experience in working with Big Data;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Highly organized and flexible in prioritizing competing work demand;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in Financial industry;
- Experience working with QlikView.
- Be responsible for generating reports to the regulators and all relevant stakeholders;
- To perform post event checking of exposures against internal and regulatory thresholds, and to work with various teams to resolve any issues;
- To assess and implement any changes arising from internal/regulatory demands;
- To support the team in exposures reports, earmarking and underwriting requests;
- To undertake or participate in other adhoc tasks where applicable.