An exciting opportunity with a global bank as a Creative Director. Our client is seeking a hands-on leader in managing and motivating junior team member in translating high level design thinking and innovation into creative outputs. Please provide your portfolio together with your CV if you might be interested in this opportunity.
- At least 8 years of working experience working in creative and design industry or experience;
- Well verse in visual interface design, story telling and graphical animations;
- Outstanding communcation skills to engage audience at all levels, strong written and verbal skills to present internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to understand and develop high level concepts to simple and direct visual notion;
- Meticulous, imaginative to visualise design concepts;
- Strong hands-on skills on Adobe CS Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat) or other similar design software;
- Dynamic team player able to adapt to ambiguity in a fast-moving environment;
- Finance Services experience would be a plus.
- Plan and lead project teams on creative concepts and design development;
- Ensure the development of communication outputs with the intended message and outputs;
- Draw creative ideas and artwork and perform creative reviews by providing feedback;
- Development of outputs i.e.
- Powerpoint presentations;
- Digital and/or Print publications;
- Develop and share knowledge and skills across design and innovation team;
- Produce and maintain high quality standard of work and creativity throughout the process from development to implementation;
- Major player in developing the innovation lab capability to the next level and developing team members skills and knowledge.