An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Change Manager with some Non-Financial Risk management experience to be part of the change team in a well-established bank. You will be supporting the business lines by coordinating legal, regulatory, compliance and information risks activities. You will gain global exposure as you will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support change management.
- At least 5 – 8 years of proven change and program management experience within financial services;
- Demonstrated track record to manage change projects successfully;
- Experience with Non-Financial Risk (NFR) management experience – Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, Information and Operational Risks,
- Experience in implementation of NFR activities within business units and/or head office;
- Proactive team leader, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ITIL certified;
- PMP certified.
- Responsible for coordinating legal, regulatory, compliance and information risks activities;
- Support and coordinate efforts with the Non-Financial Risk assessment specialists;
- Identify and set up compliance, regulatory and information change initiatives;
- Monitor delivery of project to support adoption of changes required by the change initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with and through other stakeholders and regional Change Managers;
- Document changes and provide regular reporting to management;
- Evaluate resistance management plans and track remediation process;
- Manage stakeholders, vendors, budget and project resources.