An exciting opportunity to drive, manage and execute digital and direct marketing campaigns for a well-established Financial Services organisation.
- Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in Direct / Digital marketing with the focus on Campaign Management;
- Expertise on managing Campaign delivery, Campaign performance and analytics;
- Openness to experience new things and lead change for continuous improvement and efficiency;
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Highly self-motivated, analytical and enthusiastic.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services;
- Social and digital marketing experience.
- Lead the Campaign strategy to support the Customer philosophy and companyâ€™s digital business objectives as Campaign Manager;
- Explore new digital medium to optimise every touch-point with customers;
- Manage the team members to achieve KPIs;
- Manage the budget and campaign analytics to optimize return on efficiency and effectiveness;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the best possible marketing and campaign results;
- Manage Campaign Analytics by ensuring Campaign deliverables are within the budgeted timeline and cost;
- Schedule agency communication, campaign adoption and ensure adherence to legislations and regulations;
- Involved in Client Engagement via events, campaigns and customized programs;
- Conduct extensive competitive industry analysis and post-implementation analysis of the various campaign programmes;
- Research and implement industry best campaign practices and provide recommendations to the management.