We are looking for a result oriented Project Manager with specialization in cash management domain to manage high visibility projects in banking industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Project Management for Software Development & Implementation Projects within financial services domain;
- Strong working knowledge on cash management, / Liquidity and Payment processing;
- Manage/deliver large, complex projects, lead diverse cross-functional teams;
- Hands-on experience in managing large scale project delivery;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP certified;
- Agile / Scrum Certified;
- Responsible for all aspects of project management from conceptualization to implementation;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Review the technical and functional capabilities of the existing payment ecosystem.
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring successful project delivery;
- Work closely with the development team to define execution plan and lead the project implementation for strategic initiatives;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.