Be part of growing organization as a Release Engineer for Release & Change Management with a global bank
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in an System Developer with good experience in handling release, deployment and BAU;
- Proficiency in managing release processes and using deployment tools with regards to automation;
- Hands-on experience experience using tools like Ant, Maven or Jenkins as well as UNIX Shell scripting;
- Proficiency in MS office suite like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Project;
- Strong positive attitude with a "Can-do" spirit to overcome technical challenges;
- Able to support global regional teams across different timezones;
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering / Know-your-client (KYC) is preferred;
- Experience in Single Sign-On is preferred.
- Responsible for managing and reporting deployment, change requests, work requests and production support;
- Responsible for control and governance of the various environments for change management;
- Provide support for building, deploying, configuring and supporting complex financial systems;
- Extract system logs for analysis and troubleshooting;
- Ensure application servers are available to support applications teams for setup and configuration;
- Provide testing and support for Projects, Work requests and BAU;
- Assist in requirement gathering, analysis and preparation of functional and technical specification;
- Involved in development, documentation and preparation of user guide, maintenance and support;
- Conduct QA on a regular basis and ensure best practices are adhered to.