Great opportunity to work with a global development team on designing and developing high volume low latency application of banking services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 to 3 years of development experience using Java/J2EE in banking and financial services environment;
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing and deployment using Continuous Integration;
- Excellent knowledge of database and front end development such as AngularJS;
- Good experience in multiple cycles of Full SDLC;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Experience with Capital Markets / Investment Banking / Treasury products;
- Experience in Apache Kafka / Spark.
- Responsible for end to end projects delivery to Asia or other regional stakeholders as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Responsible for contract proposals, negotiations and approval for the project;
- Liaise with business users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and create roadmap for solutions;
- Responsible for design, development and release of Capital Markets related applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Perform coding, testing, implementation of Java/J2EE applications;
- Provide deployment support onsite;
- Work closely with other development teams, business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery.