We are looking for an experienced Analytics Analyst to help drive customer journey experience through analytics, implement various initiatives and formulate metrics for the organization from the financial services industry.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing or Business Management;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing;
- Good experience in web analytics and customer experience analysis;
- Experience in conducting and/or facilitating workshops;
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented;
- Creative and analytical;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Preferably from financial services industry.
- Assist in collecting customer information and conduct analysis on customer data to enhance product design and improve customer experience;
- Implement customer journey analytics in collaboration with stakeholders within the organization;
- Assist in the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), formulate and monitor metrics to improve customer experience;
- Assist and co-facilitate and organize workshops to provide advisory for internal stakeholders on metrics, dashboards and reports;
- Document and keep track of workshop outcomes;
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and track the impact of key initiatives;
- Update workshop collaterals, maintain and update the creation of toolkits, frameworks.