An exciting opportunity for passionate Business Analyst who can speak both technical and business language. We are looking for someone with good business domain in Banking to propel new initiatives relating to internet applications within the bank.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering;
- At least 4 years of Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Has working experience in customer facing internet applications;
- Good knowledge and experience in SDLC;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Organised and positive working attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Agile / Scrum;
- Knowledge of corporate banking.
- Responsible to manage and support the portfolio of applications within Corporate Banking;
- Work closely with business users to gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the technical requirements;
- Develop business case and translate the requirements into technical and functional specifications;
- Work closely with technology team to ensure that business requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Provide the support to queries from business users and manage the business-as-usual (BAU) activities.