Passionate in Java development? An exciting opportunity for energetic individuals to work with a leading financial service organization to help develop, maintain and support applications in Fintech space.
- At least Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Keen to pick up new technologies and work in Fintech space involving applications based on Blockchain system;
- Familiar to any or passionate to learn blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Multichain, Ripple, Chain, BlockApps, Corda, and/or Monax/Eris;
- Experience in delivering end-to-end solutions (SDLC Lifecycle);
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, responsible, good work attitude and a team player;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP);
- Experience in financial services or other mission critical applications.
- Responsible for analyzing users requirements and developing technical specifications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Involve in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Involve in user and system support during and post implementation;
- Participate in projects, feasibility studies and functional analysis.