Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for candidate with experience in QlikView design and development with a strong understanding of BI.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- 5-6 years of experience in BI solutions using QlikView;
- Strong working knowledge of QlikView scripting, set analysis, aggregation functions, multi-dimensional objects, layout and design including chart properties and formats;
- Experience in creating maps/interactive Dashboards and scoreboards in QlikView;
- Good working knowledge in all components of QlikView and interaction on Server and Publisher;
- Familiar with diverse data collection, ETL, and database technologies;
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in financial services or other mission critical applications;
- QlikView Certified.
- Participate in business requirements and design reviews with business units to define QlikView Applications;
- Analyze and transform business requirements into BI solutions using QlikView;
- Design, develop and test QlikView Applications and scripts to import data;
- Develop quality coding in scripts to build model, to support various key performance indicators and time comparison;
- Create QlikView data models and interactive visualizations;
- Perform data validation for all reports and dashboards generated from various database sources.