An exciting highly technical opportunity as a Senior Developer to lead new initiatives within the banking industry and support existing banking products and systems. This role will challenge you to bring the new and latest technologies to integrate with existing platforms.
- At least 8 year of working experience in software development space with 2 years into application architecture;
- Strong experience with at least 5 years in enterprise web application development;
- Experience with a team for the design, architecture and development of distributed systems and manage scalable design and architecture;
- Strong knowledge and/or experience in Continuous Integration, Web Services, SOA, macro / micro services and development methodologies i.e. SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD), NoSQL, Hadoop;
- Strong understanding of complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Experience in FX Derivatives is preferred.
- Enhance existing system with the development of the next generation system integrating bothJava and C#.Net technologies;
- Take part in application architecture and design to support the business;
- Work with different stakeholders to create solutions with using knowledge of trends in technology
- Develop and present architectural roadmaps and landscapes to stakeholders and gather management consensus;
- Administer enterprise architectural principles – reusability, modularity, loose coupling, ease of use and security with high quality application performance, availability, scalability, and integrity;
- Review application design and deliverables, leading work sessions and deliverable presentations with business stakeholders