Great opportunity to work in an established financial services organization and be responsible for IT Risk and Security Analysis for the organization.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in IT risk governance, cybersecurity and ID management;
- Experience in penetration testing and security review;
- Experience in ID review on AIX, LINUX, WINTEL, MARIADB, ORACLE, SOLARIS platforms;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical and meticulous;
- Team player and committed.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Ensure all compliance and security control functions are performed timely and orderly;
- Track, monitor and valid security-related and risk issues, provide an action plan to rectify the issues and prevent recurrence;
- Create awareness on risk and control and ensure trainings are conducted with training plans in place;
- Collate requests from auditors and keep track of all outstanding issues;
- Perform security testing such as penetration tests;
- Analyse the results from pentest, network and vulnerability scans and propose recommendation to improve controls;
- Follow through all cybersecurity-related issues until closure;
- Manage ID access and perform ID reviews;
- In charge of application reviews and monitor database logs/alerts.