Our client is seeking for a meticulous and driven Project Manager with specialization in Market Data domain to be part of their Digital Transformation team within the financial industry domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Project Management;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the market data industry, with market data product awareness and technologies;
- Acted as Subject Matter expert to prepare and execute proposal preparation, vendors evaluation, selection and management;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills.
- PRINCE / PMP Certified.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management life cycle;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Work closely with the Trade Services Management team to build business plan and implementing PMO framework;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring successful project delivery;
- Work closely with the development team to define execution plan and lead the project implementation for strategic initiatives;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions.