Exciting opportunity for experienced IT Technical professionals to support Infrastructure operations for an established organization within the energy and power industry.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Should have at least 5 years of Infrastructure support experience;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Desktop and various Operating Systems (OS) like Linux, Windows;
- Strong working knowledge of network operations, switches, basic network components and network concepts like LAN, WAN, TCP/IP;
- Knowledge of system administration in Windows server platforms;
- Team player with ability to function independently and work with regional, HQ teams and external vendors;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Excellent leadership, project and time management skills and customer-centric focus;
- Have a broad understanding and appreciation of technology.
- Microsoft Server Administration Certification is preferred;
- CCNA is preferred.
- Provide technical consultancy to internal employees and to be the single point of contact for all IT related issues in the region;
- Involved in hands-on technical troubleshooting and support and also coordinate projects when needed;
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and providing advice on hardware and software;
- Responsible for managing the technology infrastructure and associated applications;
- Ensure IT systems are operating with high efficiency;
- Monitoring and maintaining the general health of the IT System including infrastructure and applications of the organisation;
- Closely monitor and provide insights on market trends and give suggestions on improving the organisation's technology.