We have an excellent career opportunity to expand your technical expertise in Information Technology Security, Risk and Compliance with an established company within the Financial Sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology Risk, Security and IT Systems Support;
- Experienced in performing IT Audit and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good understanding of MAS Technology Risk Management (TRM) requirements;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other IT systems;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, motivated and independent.
- ITIL Certified;
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA certified;
- Knowledge of ISO, BS and COBIT.
- Review and ensure that controls and processes adhere to the standards, processes and procedures as established by the bank;
- Perform IT audit on various financial systems to ensure applications comply to IT standards and MAS TRM compliance activities;
- Facilitate review process, gap analysis and remediation actions for applications that are not complying to standards;
- Track process improvements and support relevant stakeholders during remediation process;
- Ensure compliance by following up on remediation process;
- Document solutions and provide regular reporting to management.