Excellent opportunity for Senior Business Analyst to be a part of digital initiatives within Financial sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines;
- Has minimum 6 years of Business Analysis experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Must have experience in Retail banking/Mobile Banking applications;
- Good experience in database management and SQL queries;
- Should have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders at global and regional levels for key decisions and build consensus;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, UAT and support;
- Excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology;
- Experience on Java/J2EE, User Interface (UI) design.
- Defining complex business, process, usability and data requirements in collaboration with the users for mobile banking projects;
- Perform business requirement walk through, project documentation and provide detailed technical specifications;
- Prepare and review business facing documentation e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems, platforms and interfaces;
- Interact with regional and global stakeholders to facilitate project lifecycle successfully as per Agile methodology;
- Review test plans, test scenarios, test cases and conduct UAT, SIT for enhancements and/or project releases and sign off;
- Complete and elaborate complex functional designs in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards and patterns;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.