An exciting opportunity as a Project Manager to lead and drive SAP Ariba implementation projects within the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems;
- Strong project management in leading and driving ERP and/or Procurement projects;
- In-depth understanding in Procurement – Sourcing, Contract Management, Vendor Performance, Procure-to-Pay, Upstream / Downsteam processes;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication including presentation skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced work environment;
- Highly motivated and energetic professional capable of driving business and delivering results.
- PMP certified.
- Responsible for project management for implementation of SAP Ariba platform for the business;
- Mapping the system’s functional/non-functional requirements and mapping current process to future process in the new Ariba platform;
- Overall management of requirements and managing of different teams to ensure a timely and accurate delivery of the solution;
- Establish the project plan, schedule, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and managing the deliverables;
- Provide subject matter expertise on Ariba and Procurement related knowledge;
- Manage stakeholders for the business requirements and expectations as welll as vendors to ensure the the quality and schedule of project deliverables ;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the team’s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis.