We are looking for a Business Analyst who has good domain understanding of Fixed Income & Money Market to enhance and support the systems.
- â€‹Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- Has 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst within the banking industry;
- Good understanding of Fixed Income products (Bonds, IRS) like corporate bonds, loan, convertible bonds, preferred shares;
- Good experience in Front Office to Back Office processes such as trade entry, accounting, settlement, confirmation;
- Good understanding of Treasury Product Knowledge;
- Adept to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using use-case scenarios;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.â€‹
- Agile / SCRUM certifications.
- Work with business users to elicit and validate the business requirements for both new projects and change requests;
- â€‹Facilitate requirement workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to ensure project meet their business needs;
- Analyse the user requirements and identify the gaps within the system and translate them into functional / technical specifications;
- â€‹Create and execute system testing plan as well as coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) with multiple parties;
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all defects are track to closure;
- â€‹Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented.