A great opportunity as a Business Analyst for in-depth exposure within Market Risk Systems.
- Degree in Banking, Financial Engineering, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis;
- Good understanding of market risk system architecture and technology;
- Knowledge in Treasury and Market products such as Forex (FX), Money Market, Derivatives and Securities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL queries;
- Effective interpersonal / communication skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Good understanding of FRTB, IRRBB;
- Prior working knowledge of Murex systems.
- Work closely with business users to gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the functional requirements;
- Responsible for collating the business requirements, testing, production deployment and training to ensure end to end delivery of the enhancements / projects;
- Perform the impact analysis of business requests on existing processes;
- Responsible to plan the test scenarios and test cases and co-ordinate with business users to perform the User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Responsible to conduct the training and maintain the business related documentation (e.g. user guides, Frequently Asked Questions);
- Work closely with technology team to ensure that business requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Provide the support to queries from business users and manage the business-as-usual (BAU) activities.