Exciting Opportunity as a Java Developer to develop enterprise and cutting-edge technology systems for the transportation industry across the Asia Pacific.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field;
- At least 1 years of experience in software design and development in Java / J2EE;
- Candidates with strong passion in software development are welcome to apply ;
- Strong hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL or various RDBMS database systems;
- Good experience in application deployment on web servers i.e. JBOSS / Wildfly, Tomcat or Weblogic;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Java certifications;
- Prior experience in transport management system would be advantageous.
- Being part of the team to research and development the new software product for the organization;
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Get to learn cutting edge technologies and hardware i.e GPS,motion sensors, satellite tracking, video and voice recording to integrate into the enterprise systems;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.