An exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established organisation in the financial sector as a Manager, IT Developer. You will be involved in hands-on Java/J2EE software development for Point of Sales systems and be given the opportunity to lead and empower a team of Developers!
- 8-10 years of software development experience in Java/J2EE applications;
- Extensive knowledge in dependencies between Web applications with Windows OS and iOS, browsers etc;
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full SDLC;
- Experienced in Oracle PL/SQL;
- Proficient in EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML, UML, DOJO, and HTML5;
- Proficient in Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Working experience in insurance/banking domain;
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Experience managing a team of developers.
- Analyse Business Analyst or user's needs and software requirements and develop the design specifications;
- Modifies existing software, adapting to new hardware, or improve software performance or develop new applications based on user's requirements;
- Manage in-house development teams to ensure quality deliverables with good project management skills;
- Provide quality solutions within defined SLA and consultations about software system design and maintenance to customers;
- Manage software configuration items like source codes, and ensure all traceabilities are made available at all times;
- Ensure good development practices, standards are adhered with documentation;
- Track team members skills and competencies to help them in development to improve the team overall capability.