We are seeking an highly motivated Cybersecurity (Infrastructure Security) Specialist to be part of the Cloud Security Architect team, to help rethink how technology can make enterprise-wide infrastructure more agile and flexible and yet secured and robust to fight again Cybercrime.
As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will lead the implementation of security standards for both cloud and on-premise solutions in hybrid environments.
â€‹You will be participating in enterprise infrastructure solutioning as solution architect in various infrastructure and security domain, such as network and telecommunication, system, security, desktop, storage and data centre technologies.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- Experienced working on enterprise level infrastructure systems;
- Good experience in the development, management, deployment and support of cloud computing infrastructure;
- Experienced in conducting vulnerability assessments with manual and automated tools;
- Experienced in completing clean up and notification after vulnerabilities are resolved;
- Experience in working with vendors to evaluate security technologies and working on proof-of-concepts (POC);â€‹
- Keen interest and knowledge on cyber security technologies (SIEM, NIDPS, CASB, VMS, Cyber-analytics) and malware analysis;
- Knowledge on DevOps, Infrastructure as code (IaC), Software Defined X, Cloud services;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work in a team and also independently.
- Security certifications like CISSP, GSEC or CISA.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Enterprise Infrastructure Security Solutioning in compliance with architecture standards, guiding principles and Information Security policies;
- Responsible for the overall technical design specific to security for the infrastructure elements (Networking, Wireless infrastructure, Data, Applications);
- Responsible to provide security consultancy and architecture review to application teams for new projects and enhancements; including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Perform review on security design, ensuring design feasibility and effectiveness in meeting the business objectives;
- Identify gaps, weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Involved in drafting the tender specifications ensuring that cybersecurity requirements are meet;
- Partner with various vendors on evaluation of security technologies including laboratory setup and proof-of-concepts;
- Work with latest infrastructure and deployment technologies such as DevOps, Infrastructure as Code (IAC) and Commercial cloud services.
- Lead in definition and implementation of the secure infrastructure for the organization to support the enterprise-wide network and platforms.