One of the biggest players in the financial sector is seeking a Senior IT Developer to design, implement and maintain their Web API and Micro Services Platform.
- 8+ years of overall experience in software engineering/development;
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with various API technologies and framework;
- Strong experience in Axway API management platform – API Manager, API Gateway, API Portals & API Analytics;
- Familiar with implementations of applications and services using Spring Boot and other Java related technologies;
- Knowledge in the implementations of various security standards used in API/Web Services (e.g. SSL/TLS, HMAC, Digital Signature);
- Well versed with digital/internet web technologies (e.g. RESTful Web Services, SOAP Web Services).
- Banking or Insurance industry experience;
- Has team management experience.
- Design and develop APIs using Axway API gateway’s policy studio;
- Implement Micro Services using Spring Boot, Dockers containerization and Dev Ops;
- Develop API policies, definitions and filters to publish/consume API;
- Perform business requirement analysis and technical assessment to identify functional and non-functional requirements;
- Build and test APIs for new and existing backend services to help facilitate development team migrations;
- Document and maintain API Catalogue for internal and external usage;
- Prepare Detail Design Document, API Technical Specifications N other documents as necessary to support the platform or assigned projects.
- Build and document components, code or other assets that can be leveraged by project teams;
- Involve in Unit Testing and Support Integration Testing.