An excellent opportunity for a hands-on developer to deepen his/her technical skills with focus in Customer Communication Management (CCM) tools with an established company in the financial sector.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE hands on development;
- Has knowledge and experience in implementing Customer Communications Management (CCM) Tools;
- Experience in CCM Tools implementation (i.e. Quadient Inspire, GMC, OpenText StreamServe, Pitney Bowes EngageOne, ExStream);
- Technically strong in Java, Rest API, SQL, HTML, MQ, Unix, Windows, JIRA, Confluence, Cloud Computing;
- Strong technical skills in system design, integration and database design;
- Self-driven, independent and proactive;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge in Agile/ Scrum.
- Analyze users requirements, design, develop, test and implement the CCM system;
- Maintain allocated applications by trouble-shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Resolution of work requests within agreed scope, quality & time;
- Develop accurate documentation for user guides, technical specifications, test plan, test scenario and test cases;
- Implement technical best practices for development;
- Support peers and reporting manager, when required.