An established company in the financial sector is seeking for a leader to head the team for Customer Communication Management (CCM) projects. It's an excellent opportunity to deepen your leadership and technical skills with focus in CCM tools.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of experience in implementing Customer Communications Management (CCM) Tools;
- Prior experience in mentoring and leading a team in the end-to-end implementation of CCM projects;â€‹
- Experience in CCM Tools implementation (i.e. Quadient Inspire, GMC, OpenText StreamServe, Pitney Bowes EngageOne, ExStream);
- Technically strong in Java, Rest API, SQL, HTML, MQ, Unix, Windows, JIRA, Confluence, Cloud Computing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with stakeholders, users and technical personnel at different levels;
- Ability to galvanized multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized.
- Knowledge in Agile/ Scrum.
- Mentor and lead team in the end-to-end implementation of Customer Communications Management (CCM) projects;
- Ensure project delivery in accordance to Service Level Agreement and IT policies;
- Analyze users requirements, design, develop, test and implement the CCM system;
- Maintain allocated applications by trouble-shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and technical training on all applications related matters;
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, which will maximize the returns for the business;
- Manage and review application delivery / support and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Implement technical best practices for development;
- Support peers and Section Head when required.