An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be involved in change request and transformation projects for the hospitality and entertainment industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience;
- Good experience and understanding in software development technologies, workflows and processes;
- Good grasp in understanding business needs and functional requirements to translate for technical teams;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- CBAP Certified.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.