You will be working on digital transformational projects involving web, mobile and cloud based technologies, which will shape the future of Singapore; making a significant difference in the world we live today.
â€‹We welcome your application if you are a highly skilled Solution Architect, who is able to take part in digital transformation projects, leveraging on the latest technologies available, or if you are an aspiring Solution Architect who has at least 3 years of experience as a Technical Lead, who is looking for a step up in your career!
â€‹You will be required to translate business requirements into an end-to-end design and architecture a technical blueprint, which are aligned to the corporate architecture landscape.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 8 years of design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution, Distributed Applications, and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) Frameworks;
- Experience in designing and developing public-facing enterprise-scale applications and digital services development;
- Technically hands-on, i.e. able to do hands-on coding/ review code (when required);
- Able to do system/application performance tuning and has good application security knowledge;
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying large, scalable production applications on Cloud/PaaS platforms and Containers (such as AWS, Azure and OpenShift);
- Working knowledge on DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and SOA governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- TOGAF Certification.
- Lead enterprise-wide solution architecture for organization's digital transformation journey;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design Digital Solutions & Research, Evaluate of new technologies;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Review the existing middleware architecture, platform and propose changes where required;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfill the architectural requirements related to applications, middleware, virtual servers and operating systems;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions; ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.