Looking for a career in an exciting and challenging role in Analytics, be part of team who will leverage data in decision making in optimizing business opportunities. We are searching for Senior Data Analyst to support the Decision Analytics to create more Customer Value.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics or Statistics;
- 4-6 years of practical experience in analytics within the financial services domain;
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, R and Python;
- Experience in dashboard development using QlikView;
- Strong analytical ability to translate statistical insights to make sound business strategies & decisions;
- Possess strong reasoning skill and analytical skills;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in artificial intelligence.
- Develop / Maintain the framework for strategy and management of Customer throughout his life for data modeling;
- Collect and interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques;
- Develop and implement data collection and strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality of data;
- Use statistical and predictive modelling analytics to sharpen the marketing, customer acquisition, value creation in the digital space;
- Define data collection strategy of key customer segments to enrich the CRM system;
- Review & conduct analysis across full suite of financial services products;
- Provide advanced analytical insights, identifying & validating opportunities to maximize customer value.