A great career opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing company in the Financial industry\\\’s IT Infrastructure and Services team.
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with more than 5 years of relevant experience in enterprise level;
- At least 3-5 years of solid experience in IT Infrastructure Management and/or IT security;
- Good expertise in Server, Network Infrastructure, Storage, Virtualization, DR Management and IT Security;
- Has relevant experience in at least 3 or 4 of the following:
- Servers, Backup & Recovery Solution;
- MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, IIS, SharePoint;
- Cisco Network, Checkpoint Firewall, SSL, VPN;
- Virtualization Technology (VMware ESXi, VDI), SAN Storage Management;
- Mobile Devices,, Antivirus/AntiSpam solution, Web filtering solution;
- Strong problem solving, management and analytical skills;
- Experience in Mobile Apps & Web system Architecture;
- Strong team player and is passionate and committed to deliver excellent IT services to stakeholders.
- Any of the these MCSE/CISM/CISSP certification.
- Provide infrastructure support especially for Wintel Servers and network;
- Provide support to applications deployments, OS installation and troubleshooting;
- Server performance tuning and capacity management planning;
- Design Server, Network, Database System administration and Data Centre infrastructure;
- Ensure and maintain system High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions;
- Manage all security programs including metrics to provide early and timely detection, reporting, escalation and remediation of security risks and outstanding issues;
- Maintain up to date systems documentation based on approved services and change requests;
- Ensures regulatory requirements are being met e.g. MAS TRM guidelines.