An exciting opportunity with a well established organization in the financial services industry. As IT Developer at an Assistant Manager level, the incumbent will help develop, maintain and support their core mission critical application on Java/J2EE platform.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- 4 – 6 years of experience in the design and development of complex Java/J2EE applications;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL;
- Experienced in end to end SDLC cycles and Configuration management methodologies;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Test Driven development methodology;
- Java Certifications.
- Perform enhancements on existing web based front-end applications and mission critical back office systems;
- Work in unison with business analysts in extracting the business requirements from end users and subject matter experts;
- Analyse and visualize business requirements and provide optimal solutions to effect the same ;
- Perform impact analysis for the changes to the various components and interfaces in the system;
- Work on the design, development, and testing phases to ensure the implementation of the functionality within the stipulated time;
- Manage a team of Java developers and perform code reviews;
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables in every phase of the SDLC.