An exciting opportunity to join an established and rapid growing financial institution IT infrastructure team as a System Engineer.
- 5 years of working experience in managing MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, Sharepoint, Virtualization (VMware ESXi, VDI), SAN Storage, Cisco Network, Firewall, SSLVPN, Antivirus/AntiSpam, Backup and recovery solutions;
- Experience in Level 1 support for desktop and AS400 operations;
- Hands-on experience in Level 2 network support and Wintel administration;
- Strong knowledge in Mobile Apps and Web system architecture;
- Hands-on experience in application deployment support and server performance tuning/capacity management planning;
- Excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, ITIL certified;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing infrastructure solutions/ upgrades;
- Responsible for supporting IT infrastructure services to ensure that availability, security and user requirements are met;
- Perform Wintel administration including hardware and software, OS installation and troubleshooting;
- Create and maintain High Availability system and Disaster Recovery Solutions;
- Design and manage server, database administration and data centre infrastructure;
- Maintain up-to-date systems documentation and change requests;
- Evaluate and propose new systems/products/services to enhance operations of services;
- Work with Group IT shared services team for delivery of agreed service levels and project improvement plans.