An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the Financial sector as a Lead Business Analyst. The right candidate will be involved in the implementation of new accounting standards (IFRS17) from business requirements study, analysis, designing of new controls framework to data integration for all lines of business.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Accountancy or Actuarial with working knowledge of IT application;
- Good knowledge and experience of Life Insurance or Group Insurance or General Insurance and associated regulatory reporting;
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical and organized;
- Good leadership and interpersonal skill.
- PMP Certified.
- Part of the project team to implement new accounting standards (IFRS17);
- Oversee the whole implementation process from business requirements analysis, designing of controls framework, delivery of strategy to the implementation;
- Work with various teams on business requirements documents and strategy implementation;
- Lead a small team to perform data integration and ensure continuous support to the implementation and provide BAU support;
- Work closely with the development team to define execution plan and lead the project implementation for strategic initiatives;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities.