An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the Financial sector as a Salesforce Technical Consultant. The right candidate will be part of the Digital Operations team, driving technical excellence and strategy for CRM and Salesforce solutions.
- Expertise in design and development on Salesforce platform and associated ecosystem;
- Proficiency in SFDC application configuration: workflows, formula fields, page layouts, list views, HTML templates;
- Proficient in SFDC products and standard features including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Chatter;
- Have worked with tools like data loader and in data migration testing and execution;
- Ability to manage key internal and external stakeholders;
- Familiar with Agile/iterative project management methodologies;
- Ability to translate requirements into specifications;
- Strong team player and good organizational skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Able to multi-task yet meticulous and methodical.
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant Certification;
- Knowledge in APEX, Visual Force, Lightning components.
- Participate and facilitate technical discussions with stakeholders / team related to Salesforce projects;
- Define and maintain Salesforce related technical standards and processes;
- Lead improvement program and knowledge sharing with other team members;
- Conduct analysis and configuration of Salesforce, implement and test the platform-specific solutions, and/or other related packages and ad-ons;
- Document faults, implement resolution & retests, to agreed standards;
- Identify areas of improvement and develop mitigation plans.