Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for an experienced UAT Support Analyst to assist the team in a wide range of UAT activities for the Financial Reporting / Regulatory Reporting systems in Group Finance.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the banking & financial services industry sector;
- Familiar with Financial Accounting and reconciliation process;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in analyzing data and developing SQL queries;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Familiar with Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Able to understand Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mappings to test scripts/test scenarios;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills;
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to Data Interface mappings and Finance Data Mart;
- Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle software for Consolidated Financial Reporting;
- Experience with use of analytics tools such as OBIEE and QlikSense.
- Analyze and support planning of the User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for change requests and projects related to Financial Reporting and MAS Regulatory Reporting applications;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process for Financial Reporting applications;
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Develop test plans and test environment concepts and carry out UAT preparation and execution task;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Conduct UAT and specific testing to ensure data consistency, accuracy and integrity;
- Provide post implementation support to ensure operational availability and scalability;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Assist in financial verification of Group-level results.