An exciting opportunity as a System Engineer to support the Infrastructure Platform and Services within an enterprise-wide infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers to deliver mission critical infrastructures and ensuring highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of working experience of server architect setup and administration in the Microsoft Stacks;
- Experience in system installation, configuration, administration of Windows servers, backup, disaster recovery and storage;
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, SCCM, VMware, system management and monitoring tools;
- Good understanding of cloud, security infrastructure as well as network protocols;
- Independent and committed to provide system support according to service level agreements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- VMware / Windows Server Administration / CCNA Certified.