An exciting development opportunity as a Application Developer for a global bank within their compliance technology team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using Java/J2EE in banking and financial services environment;
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing and deployment using Continuous Integration;
- Strong knowledge on Spring/Struts, Hibernate, Oracle DBMS, Business Process Management (BPM) etc;
- Good experience in multiple cycles of full SDLC;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- Responsible for end to end projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement to Asia or other regional stakeholders;
- Responsible for contract proposals, negotiations and approval for the project;
- Liaise with business users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and create roadmap for solutions;
- Responsible for design, development and release of compliance / know-your-client (KYC) related applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Perform coding, testing, implementation of Java/J2EE applications;
- Provide deployment support onsite;
- Work closely with other development teams, business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery.