An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for an experienced ION Anvil engineer to provide support and technical development for the trading system. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 4 years of experience in support and development with ION ANVIL platform;
- Good business knowledge on Fixed Income products (REPO, Securities Lending, Bonds) and Trade life cycle;
- Understanding of Securities Finance, Securities Lending, Bond Borrowing;
- Has experienced with integration works between Bloomberg VCON & ANVIL;
- Good technical skills in Unix Scripting, Python, Databases and SQL.
- Agile / SCRUM certifications.
- Day to day functional and technical development/support of the Fixed Income pricing / offering and execution system applications for trade floor users;
- Ensure stability of production environments to ensure that all applications and interfaces have maximum availability;
- Adhere to change management requirements for application and system implementations;
- Write Unix scripts and SQL queries to facilitate any automation to better support the business;
- Collaborate closely with regional technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and implementing/deployment of fixes;
- Assist in any projects associated with assigned applications whenever required.