An excellent opportunity as Information Technology (IT) Support Engineer to work within the bank to deliver the Information Technology (IT) automation initiatives and roadmap.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Has 5 years of technical experience in JAVA based applications and L2 production support activities;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Desktop and various Operating Systems (OS) like Linux, Windows;
- Good experience in database applications and application servers like Jboss EAP, Apache Tomcat;
- Provide technical specifications for system/process enhancements;
- Team player with ability to function independently and work with regional teams and vendors;
- Strong team management experience;
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Monitoring and maintaining the general health of the IT System;
- Ensuring the systems are operating at optimal level without issuesâ€‹ and manage the change requests, defects management as well as the business-as-usual activities;
- Involved in hands-on technical troubleshooting and support, lead the level support engineers and also coordinate projects when needed;
- Suggest improvements by providing technical specifications for system / process enhancement;
- Involved in requirement analysis and responsible to support for enhancements, fixes and emergency application changes;
- Ensure IT systems are operating with high efficiency;
- Prepare reports for business units and management;
- Develop implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards.