Exciting Opportunity to learn about Cyber Security and Identity Management at the same time also to develop and deepen your software development skills.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field;
- At least 1-5 years of experience in software design and development;
- Strong hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies as well as Eclipse IDE, Netbeans IDE;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Java certifications;
- Good understanding of Security Concepts and/or Access Management Systems.
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements;
- Get to learn new knowledge in the area of cyber security concepts to develop and enhance access management systems;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.