An excellent opportunity to be part of the transformation team for a top global bank to develop their applications with latest front-end web technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- Good hands on experience and knowledge in J2EE technologies to integrate with back-end services;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL and experience in application servers such as Tomcat/ Websphere/Weblogic;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good personal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP).
- Perform coding, testing, implementation of front-end web applications for the bank's global applications;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in developing new features using the latest technologies;
- Work with the global teams and be involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.