Seeking a dynamic and techno-functional professional who likes to wear multiple hats and make a difference in the digital transformation initiatives with a leading utilities services provider !
- Degree in Computer Science , Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- At least 7 years of working experience as a System / Business application and support;
- Strong experience in CTRM / ETRM / Risk & Portfolio Management / Commodity Trading Systems;
- Flexible and analytical to identify gaps and pain points for continuous improvements;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- CBAP Certified.
- Lead analyst for a suite of core business applications related to risk management & commodity trading;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and drive new IT enhancements as well as BAU support and maintenance operations;
- Review current business processes, identify and initiate improvements in IT systems;
- Work closely with business users to gather and analyze requirements;
- Coordinate with technology team to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Coordinate with stakeholders, vendors, infrastructure personnel in the end to end SDLC process;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.