An exciting opportunity as campaign professional to assist and manage the various campaign execution for the travel customer journey within the bank.
- Diploma and Degree in Banking, Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology;
- Has 3 years of work experience in the area of campaigns management and execution;
- Experience in developing and driving customized engagement propositions for specific target audience;
- Comfortable with managing data;
- Good experience in word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations and filing;
- Excellent soft skills to handle Stakeholders Management;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- People person to work with cross functional departments to develop product offerings and the mode of execution.
- Analytics-Driven Marketing;
- Experience in banking or insurance domain is preferred.
- To assist in the customer communication plan across the various products penetration and campaign executions projects within the bank;
- Work hand-in-hand with various Product Owners, Marketing and Business Analytics Team to identify customers' needs to develop strategies to improve customer experience;
- Explore the most suitable marketing medium for each customized plan to ensure effective distribution;
- Do pro-active reporting and tracking of campaign/event preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Identify triggers, design campaign mechanics using the data collected from the Business Analytics Team;
- Involved in Client Engagement via events, campaigns and customized programs;
- Provide extensive competitive industry analysis of the clients journey experience as well as the post-implementation analysis of the various campaign programmes;
- Perform weekly/monthly consolidation and reporting of all outstanding activities to ensure programs are executed smoothly.