Great career opportunity as PMO Support Analyst to be part of the Group Technology and Operations team to provide administrative project assistance to various project teams within the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or Business;
- At least 2 years of experience in assisting and co-ordinating various project;
- Good experience in preparing project plan, project documentation, charts and reporting;
- Supporting the project managers on project monitoring and project status meetings;
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word;
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services;
- Experience with Project Portfolio Management Tools / Atlassian JIRA / Confluence tools.
- Assist in supporting the projects within the Operation Risk domain;
- Do pro-active reporting and tracking of project preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Schedule, co-ordinate and participate in the various project meetings;
- Prepare the minutes meeting with proper ownership and follow-up action points;
- Assist Project Manager in preparing project organization, presentation decks, communication charts and other project documentations;
- Monitor and track the outstanding items with regular reviews with project teams;
- Documentation of various project budgets, expenditures and report submission to management;
- Maintain user access to Confluence / JIRA tools.