Seeking a meticulous and driven Senior Business Analyst to lead business analysis and testing for complex banking projects with a global leading bank in Singapore.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 9 years of working experience as Business Analyst within the banking / financial services industry;
- Good understanding of banking products such as anti-money laundry (AML), payments, loans, letter of credit , mortgages supporting various groups i.e. Consumer and/or Corporate;
- Good experience in managing business requirements and user expectations;
- â€‹Good hands-on technical skills in Oracle, SQL, Unix Scripting and able to roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle any challenges and difficulties and yet can drive requirements management & project;
- Independent, fast learner, think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emerging technologies and platform;
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders from all levels.
- Business Intelligent experience i.e. Microstrategy and Cognos is preferred.
- Lead and manage full project life cycle including initiation, planning, integration of multiple work streams , execution and implementation;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Drive the implementation of projects working with various business and technical teams from requirements gathering to implementation;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans;
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, develop business case and write functional requirements for the technical teams;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors and internal teams;
- Understand and document business case together with cost-benefit analysis to gather stakeholder support.