Seeking for a dynamic individual with good communication skills and a strong technical background to be part of their digital transformation journey within the entertainment / hospitality industry. The Lead Business Analyst would work in cohesion with the business users and the technical IT teams in the implementations of transformation projects to achieve business objectives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- With at least 7 years of Business Analyst experience within any industry;
- Experience in managing a team of BAs for at least 2 years;
- Good experience in managing business requirements and user expectations;
- Good experience in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and mission critical back-office information management systems;
- Good understanding of Business to Business (B2B) / Business to Customer (B2C) workflows and processes;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Strong experience in impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Prior experience on .Net and C# projects;
- Relevant certification in Business Analysis( CCBA, CBAP );
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing enhancements;
- Lead a team of business analysts in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans;
- Collaborate with business units and run requirements gathering workshops to Identify business requirements;
- Identify gaps and perform analysis with users and technical teams;
- Develop business case and translate the requirements into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on UAT to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.