A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Test Analysts to join their team. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Statistics or Information Technology;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries and managing large data sets in Excel and Access;
- Familiar with User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in Financial Services;
- Familiar with database system like Moody's Risk Authority.
- Perform UAT for Capital Adequacy (CAR) in the area of Credit Risk;
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Analyze and provide support for User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that the system is performing;
- Provide coordination for project implementation and process documentation;
- Provide post implementation support to ensure operational availability and scalability.