A great opportunity for Support Analyst or Test Analyst in supporting Group Financial Information Management projects which includes Group\\'s Financial Reporting and Management Accounting System.
- Degree in Finance, Banking or Computer Science;
- At least 2 years working experience in the banking & financial services industry sector;
- Good knowledge of banking products such as Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Possess sound understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence principles;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Familiar with Hyperion & Oracle software;
- Experience in MS Excel, SQL scripting and knowledge of Data Structures & Data Modelling;
- Experience in test planning, creation, execution (SIT/UAT/Regression Test) and defects management;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors & documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- Experience in business intelligence tools such as OBIEE or Qlikview;
- Provide support of the User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Financial Reporting and Management Accounting;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Develop test plans and test environment concepts and carry out UAT preparation and execution task;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Conduct UAT and specific testing to ensure data consistency, accuracy and integrity;
- Perform UAT and fine-tuning the user requirements to cater for changes in business rules and new products;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Assist in financial verification of Group-level results.